01 Nov Jonathan Cartu Announced: The Post-Election Landscape For Higher Education – Consumer
The Post-Election Landscape For Higher Education
To print this article, all you need is to be registered or login on Mondaq.com.
Please join your friends at Thompson Coburn for a panel
conversation on Thursday, November 12 to recap the results from the
election and to discuss higher education policy in 2021 and beyond.
Among other topics, our panelists will discuss:
- Potential changes at the US Department of Education and at the
- How the next administration will tackle rulemaking
- Who will be the key policymakers on Capitol Hill
- Restarting Higher Education Act reauthorization
- Future COVID-19 relief and recovery packages
- Implications for FY2022 education spending
This webinar is approved for 1.2 hours general CLE credit in
Missouri and 1.0 hour general CLE credit in California and
Illinois. 1.0 hour general CLE credit in Texas is pending.
- Christopher Murray
- Emmanual A. Guillory,
Director of Student and Institutional Aid Policy at the National
Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU)
- Jennifer Poulakidas, Associate Vice Chancellor
for government and community relations at the University of
California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Sarah Spreitzer, Director of Government
Relations at the American Council on Education (ACE)
Thursday, November 12, 2020
Registration: Begins at 2:00 AM
Begins at 2:00 PM Central Time
To register for this webinar please
The content of this article is intended to provide a general
guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought
about your specific circumstances.
POPULAR ARTICLES ON: Consumer Protection from United States